We are pleased to announce the 3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop which will take place at the University of Parma 13th-15th November 2017. The DualSPHysics Users Workshop will bring together the growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code.
The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development
- Enable users to discuss performance of the latest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
Registration and further informations: Official Website
University of Parma, Centro Congressi Santa Elisabetta, Parco Area delle Scienze 95, Campus Universitario, 43124 PARMA
How to get there
Parma can be reached by train/bus from the following airports:
- Parma (PMF): 20min
- Bologna (BLQ): 1h30min
- Milano Linate (LIN): 2h00min – 3h00min
- Milano Malpensa (MLP): 2h30min – 3h30min
- Bergamo Orio al Serio (ORS): 2h30min – 3h30min
By public transport (from the railway station of Parma)
Take Bus 7 or 21, or “Campus Express” to the terminus, called “Campus – Università Sud”.
It takes around 20 -30 minutes.
Get off the A1 highway at Parma Nord, and drive towards downtown (Parma Centro). Then follow the direction Langhirano or Campus. (see directions with Google map link).