3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop
We are pleased to announce the 3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop which will take place at the University of Parma 13th-15th November 2017. The DualSPHysics Users Workshop will bring together the growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code. The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the latest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
Registration and further informations: Official Website
University of Parma, Centro Congressi Santa Elisabetta, Parco Area delle Scienze 95, Campus Universitario, 43124 PARMA
How to get there:
Parma can be reached by train/bus from the following airports:
Parma (PMF: tiny airport with a few flights, most Italian): travel time about 20min;
Bologna (BLQ): 1h30min;
Milano Linate (LIN): 2-3h;
Milano Malpensa (MLP): 2h30 – 3h30min;
Bergamo Orio al Serio (ORS): 2h30 – 3h30min.
by public transport (from the railway station of Parma)
Take Bus 7 or 21, or “Campus Express” to the terminus, called “Campus – Università Sud”.
It takes around 20 -30 minutes.
Get off the A1 highway at Parma Nord, and drive towards downtown (Parma Centro). Then follow the direction Langhirano or Campus. (see directions with Google map link).